Vallarta Outdoor Adventure
This isn’t just a zipline tour – it’s a fabulous combination tour which includes ziplining, a jet boat ride, a back road jungle tour, and a trail ride up a mountain trail on mule-back. Half the fun of this canopy tour is getting there.
After we pick you up in our air-conditioned transport from one of our designated pickup points in the resort area, you’ll climb into a speedboat for a thrilling ride across the Bay of Banderas to the quaint seaside hamlet of Boca de Tomatlan. From this charming beach-side outpost you will board one of our four by four Unimog trucks for an offroad excursion along a jungle trail into the Sierra Madres. You’ll journey into the lush forest outback where you’ll witness a breathtaking array of tropical flora and fauna. This portion of the tour is an ecological sightseeing adventure unto itself. You’ll travel from sea level on the shores of Banderas Bay to an elevation of two thousand feet. You’ll leave behind the Unimog for a more traditional form of conveyance – on the back of a mule. The mule will carry you along a meandering mountain trail to the zipline departure point.
At this point the real fun begins as you are strapped into a safety harness before gliding down a steel cable at 30 miles-per-hour. You’ll soar high above the jungle floor on a series of cables from cliff-side to cliff-side. The most dramatic zipline measures one thousand feet long and drops a stomach-churning two hundred and fifty feet. Don’t miss a chance to experience the most extreme zipline canopy tour in the Vallarta region.
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Monday - Saturday
- 5.5 Hours
- Puerto Vallarta at Maritime Terminal
- Nuevo Vallarta at Vallarta Adventures Center
- No Transportation Provided
- Cruise ship guests will meet at the check-in booth located at the Maritime Terminal Pier
- Hotel guests staying in Nuevo Vallarta area hotel check-in at the Vallarta Adventures Center in Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel guests staying in Downtown Vallarta or the Hotel Zone check in at the Maritime Terminal Peir
- Unlimited Water
- All Gear
- Cruise ship guest must book this activity through their cruise line.
- Minimum age to participate: 8 years old.
- Minimum height to participate: 4 ft.
- Maximum weight to participate: 250 lbs.
This zipline tour is completely safe and is suitable for all groups and individuals in general good health.
- Severe Back Problems
- Severe Neck Problems
- Pregnant Women
- Heart Conditions
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs
While the cables are not physically demanding, we advise individuals with severe back or neck problems, heart concerns or other disabilities to evaluate carefully if this ride is suitable for their particular condition.
- A change of clothes
- Spare pair of Tennis or Hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs & photos