Vallarta Canopy Adventure
Get ready for a thrilling eco-excursion into the verdant jungle of the Sierra Madres, just a short air-conditioned drive from Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto Vallarta. We’ll transport you to our exclusive ecological preserve where you and your family and friends will enjoy soaring through the air on a series of zip line cables. You’ll experience a truly unique perspective of this amazingly lush environment as you stand on tree platforms, walk across tree-top suspension bridges, and zoom along zip lines. These bridges and platforms are built ninety feet above the jungle floor. You will feel as if you are a bird in flight as you soar through the canopy of this tropical forest.
Our knowledgeable English-fluent staff members are experts on the local flora and fauna. They will identify the exotic local plant and animal life and answer any questions about local species. But our guides will not only educate tour participants, they will also ensure everyone’s safety. All of our expert personnel receive more than two hundred hours of safety training. Our friendly crew will be with you at every stage of the tour from the brief orientation to your rappelling descent to the ground. We only utilize equipment that is fully-inspected and meticulously maintained.
Whether you are a nature enthusiast or an adrenaline junkie, you will never forget this exciting eco-tour in the pristine wilds near Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta may be a coastal paradise for water-sports enthusiasts, but the beautiful in-land forests also offer some truly breath-taking natural sights as well.
- 8:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 1:30 PM
- 4.5 Hours
- Puerto Vallarta at Maritime Terminal
- Nuevo Vallarta at Vallarta Adventures Center
- No Transportation Provided
- Cruise ship guests will meet at the check-in booth located at the Maritime Terminal Pier
- Hotel guests staying in Nuevo Vallarta area hotel check-in at the Vallarta Adventures Center in Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel guests staying in Downtown Vallarta or the Hotel Zone check in at the Maritime Terminal Peir
- Unlimited Water
- All Gear
- Cruise ship guest must book this activity through their cruise line.
- Minimum age to participate: 10 years old.
- Minimum height to participate: 4 ft.
- Maximum weight to participate: 250 lbs.
This zipline tour is completely safe and is suitable for all groups and individuals in general good health.
- Severe Back Problems
- Severe Neck Problems
- Pregnant Women
- Heart Conditions
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs
While the cables are not physically demanding, we advise individuals with severe back or neck problems, heart concerns or
other disabilities to evaluate carefully if this ride is suitable for their particular condition.
- A change of clothes
- Spare pair of Tennis or Hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs & photos